Little Diamond That Stands Above the Competition
805 D4 might be smaller than its floor-standing siblings, but it’s not lightweight: its beautifully constructed Reverse-Wrap cabinet, stiff aluminium bass pods and 165mm (6.5in) Continuum™ mid-bass cone afford it remarkable bass extension and scale for a relatively compact speaker.
There is no Better Diamond Dome Tweeter Technology Than This
One of B&W's most significant accomplishments over the past two decades, the ultra-stiff, supremely accurate Diamond dome tweeter is the perfect combination of low mass, exceptional stiffness and outstanding accuracy. 15 years after B&W introduced it, they haven’t found a better tweeter dome technology.
Rear Mounted Crossover Benefits To Both Performance And Serviceability
The new reverse-wrap orientation of the cabinet on 805 D4 means we can place its sensitive crossover components inside their own, dedicated space within the cabinet, which has key benefits to both performance and serviceability. B&W has taken the opportunity to upgrade the speaker terminals, too.
- We Offer 7-Day Return & Replacement Policy On All Physical Products.
- Manufacturer Warranty Can Be Availed Post 7 Days.
- We Offer Easy No-Hassle Return Pickup Option Directly At Your Doorstep.
- This Product comes with 5 Years Manufacturer Warranty.
- We are always there if any help is needed while claiming warranty.